Extremely Heightened Moments of Anxiety/Anticipation
- •You dropped your iPhone face downYou slowly bend over and flip it over... Did it crack? Did it survive?
- •Waiting for that 11th Instagram likeSorry famous people, but some of us have to wait minutes before this happens. (Not sure this is still applicable with the way they handle likes)
- •"Your credit card statement is ready"
- •That animated iPhone ellipsisAs you await a reply after sending a particularly honest and vulnerable text.
- •Accidentally packing expensive moisturizer in your carry-onAs your bags go through the X-ray you pray the TSA is lazy that day.
- •Seeing the notification that someone you haven't spoken to in decades tagged you in a photoIt's going to be a throwback and you're going to look like shit.
- •You see your parent calling at an odd hourSomeone has died
- •The few seconds before the beep when you leave a voicemailAll I can think about is Monica Geller, "I'm breezy!"
- •Returning to your street-parked car in Los AngelesTicket or no ticket?