Extremely Heightened Moments of Anxiety/anticipation
- •You dropped your iPhone face downYou slowly bend over and flip it over... Did it crack? Did it survive?
- •Waiting for that 11th Instagram likeSorry famous people, but some of us have to wait minutes before this happens.
- •Fart or Shart?Don't pretend like you don't know the struggle.
- •"Your American Express statement is ready"
- •That animated iPhone ellipsisAs you await a reply after sending a particularly honest and vulnerable text.
- •Accidentally packing expensive moisturizer in your carry-onAs your bags go through the X-ray you're just praying to God the TSA is lazy that day.
- •Seeing the notification that someone you haven't spoken to in decades tagged you in a photoIt's going to be a throwback and you're going to look like shit.
- •You see your parent calling at an odd hourSomeone has died
- •The few seconds before the beep when you leave a voicemailAll I can think about is Monica Geller, "I'm breezy!"