Food Debris That Really Is 💯
Pieces that outshine the snack itself
- •The last bite of an ice cream cone with melted ice cream insideMy billion dollar idea: sell boxes of just these, sort of like Dibs, at movie theaters.
- •Hardened corndog batter at the end of the stickThe corndog is really just an obstacle that must be overcome to get to this little nub of batter.
- •Cookie dough attached to spatulaThe best reason to make cookies isn't the cookies themselves.
- •The pudding that sticks to the foil lidIn those little Jello pudding cups. Gotta lick that off before diving into the cup.
- •Coffee Bean Tea Leaf iceShoutout to all my fellow ice chewers who know that CBTL and ever Thai restaurant ever has the best ice.
- •Pizza crustMy favorite people in the world are people who don't eat the crust because BOOM, I do.
- •Salted un-popped kernelsBetween these and the CBTL ice my dentist probably hates me @ruddybuddy please don't tell Dr. Keen!
- •Finger lickin' good Cheeto-cheese residueSkip the Cheetos and just sell the cheese mix in Baby Bottle Pop form. Or fun-dip and I'll just use my fingers. Whatever your delivering mechanism, people want that powder!
- •Banana peelsNot so much to eat, but rather to thwart those behind you in a 150CC race around Yoshi Falls. Rarely does food waste prove this useful.
- •Grilled cheese drips!!! Little crackly smoky bits... oh God...Suggested by @rebeccalou
- •The wheaty sugar dust at the bottom of a bag of frosted mini-wheatsMake a jarringly sweet mush to eat or ball up and throw at a friendSuggested by @sloan