Foolproof 2015 Oscar Predictions
- •Despite being the best animated film of the year, The Lego Movie will not winEverything is not awesome
- •There will be minimal and highly awkward clapping during the RIP tributeFor old editors and forgotten stars of the 1930s
- •Millions of people will Google "The Tale of Princess Kaguya"
- •If Hans Zimmer wins best score...the broadcast will have to go an extra 30 minutes because he'll need that time to thank the dozens of composers who *actually* scored Interstellar
- •The Academy will be accused of...being racist (Selma Snubs), unpatriotic (If American Sniper doesn't win all 6 of its nominations), bigoted (Ava DuVerny's lack of director nomination), and just generally old, white, and out of touch.
- •People will laugh when Interstellar is nominated for "Best Sound Mixing"
- •Julianne Moore will win Best Actress