Fulfilling @charlie's 5⃣❓🔀
@charlie posed these 5 questions for me and I shall pass along the meme to some unsuspecting ListApp-er, soon!
- •When did you stop going by Nicky?Someone did their research. In my head, I'm Nicky. Most of my closest friends call me Nicky. In college I started introducing myself as "Nicholas." Either one is totally fine. If you call me "Nick" that's fine too but it'll take me a minute to realize you're referring to me. In my head, Nick is a dude who plays beer pong and has a Scarface poster in his room.
- •Why is your hair blue? Is it really blue?My avatar photo is me in 7th grade geometry class. You can't see but I'm wearing a very cool "Pringles" shirt. Dyed my hair all sorts of colors throughout middle school and high school because I thought being blond was boring.
- •What do you do when you're not making lists?I spend so much time on ListApp because I spend so much time waiting for a computer to render. Just finishing a documentary I produced about happiness in America - friend and I spent a year traveling the country meeting people who were referred to us as "the happiest person I know." Very proud of the film the emerged, though it was a challenging process. Any Newport folks? We premier at Newport Beach IFF in a month!
- •What is one thing you're most proud of?I have really wonderful, diverse, and interesting friends; they're all such kind, inherently good people who live all over the world. This may be a weird thing to be proud of, but I have always had a great ability to find and maintain these rich friendships regardless of whatever distance or time separates us. If a person's friends are an indication of who they are then I am very proud of what this group of warm people says about who I am.
- •What's your favorite list you've made?"Assumed Plots to Movies I've Never Seen" - I don't think it's necessarily my best list, I just wish more people would do it because the concept cracks me up. I do think my "World-Wide Disney Attractions, Ranked" is the definitive Disney list and am hoping to be recognized for this incredible achievement by the ghost of Walt...