They're rarely satisfying, but here are some that did it right
- •Six Feet UnderNo question. No debate.
- •Blame Game - Kanye & Chris RockYeezy taught you well
- •The PlayerSuggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Bound 2The best palate cleanser of any album or playlistSuggested by @LevNovak
- •Monty Python & The Holy GrailThey managed to find a way to end one of the funniest films, pound for pound, in the funniest manner.
- •Mouse TrapThe game, not the Agatha Christine play. Does anyone remember how the game is actually played? No, you just remember the end.
- •The massage parlor by Sushi NozawaNo comment.
- •The Colbert ReportI cried. Easily the most eclectic group of people to ever grace a stage together.
- •The Usual SuspectsThe entire end of the film was made in the editing room - Singer/Ottman didn't know how exactly to reveal the twist until they were cutting. Maybe the best twist ending ever, not because the twist is mind blowing but because of how its revealed.
- •The End - Abbey RoadAlright, so the album doesn't technically end with this song, but it's such a great conclusion to the medley and it's the last song the Beatles recorded together as a group - fitting.