How Aaron Carter Beat Shaquille O'neal
A consolidated account based on the autobiographical song "That's How I Beat Shaq" off his 2001 CD "Aaron's Party (Come Get It.)"
- •First he was just hanging on the court playing basketball, working on his game.
- •Screams from fans caught his attention so he looked up and saw Shaq.
- •Shaq initiated the one-on-one game and Aaron confidently (and with some sass) declared he was going to win.
- •Then Aaron put it (the basketball) in the hoop, "like slam" and that's how he beat Shaq
- •Carter claims to be "telling you the facts" though most scholars still remain skeptical regarding the legitimacy of the events as proposed by Carter. Shaq has never publicly spoken on the issue.