How to Make My Favorite Post-workout Snack
- 1.Prepare the veggies
- 2.I like them a little thicker so they remain a bit of a crunch
- 3.Start to caramelize the onionsLow heat, good amount of olive oil ("good amount" is a cooking term that means "I've never bothered to measure anything.")
- 4.Once the onions begin to caramelize, add your other veggies.I start with the broccoli since it requires more cooking than the peppers.
- 5.Turkey is the other other white meatGround turkey is so tasty with just a little salt and pepper. Yum. Yum. Yum! Apparently it's healthy, too!
- 6.When the turkey is almost cooked through, mix it all upSalt it. Pepper it. Or don't because fresh veggies are so tasty!
- 7.Finally: plate itI opted for a bowl because my plating skills are pretty abysmal.
- 8.Start to finish time: 12 minutes.Healthy. Nutritious. Fast. Delicious.