I'll Have 'the Nicholas'
- •SandwichTurkey & ham, lettuce, cheese (swiss, if possible), all of the sprouts that you're able to fit within the bread, and pesto. Then add more sprouts. Whole grain, toasted.
- •Mixed drinkPOG (Passion, Orange, Guava) and Seltzer. On ice. Stirred, not shaken.
- •WrapImagine 'The Nicholas' sandwich but swap the swiss cheese for string cheese. That's right, STRING CHEESE. Also add cucumbers for some crunch.
- •PizzaThin crust with slightly burnt and bubbled edges. Red sauce. Basil so fresh you'd think it was talking back to you. Carmalized onions and pineapple. Yes, pineapple and basil. You can add sausage if you want, but that's called 'The Nicholas Supreme'
- •MassageA specially designed blend of Thai (also known as 'lazy man's yoga') and Swedish. They spend an unbelievably long amount of time on your hands and head - and face, cuz I'm fucking wild. 2hrs.
- •Bento BoxTeriyaki chicken so unbelievably smothered in sauce you're not even sure if there's chicken under there. White rice with sesame seeds. Vegetable tempura - predominately pumpkin and broccoli. Salmon sashimi. No sight of seaweed anywhere. Plus an Andres mint because why the fuck not?
- •SmoothieGive me mango or give me death. Also a big fan of anything with pineapple — feels like island paradise.