Inseparable Word Pairs, Vol 1
Like conjoined twins, these words always seem to travel together.
- •Abominable & SnowmanAbominable has never been followed by a word that isn't snowman.
- •Humble & AbodeAbodes don't technically have to be humble, but they always are.
- •Damsel & In DistressEver heard of a damsel who has her shit together? No, you haven't.
- •Old & ProspectorProspecting is not a young man's game.
- •Porn & StarThere's no such thing as an aspiring porn actor or a porn character actor, they're always stars.
- •Flaccid & PenisNo one has ever used the adjective "flaccid" without the accompanying "penis" unless they were trying to be provocative.
- •Dungeness & CrabI double checked and the noun 'dungeness' has many definitions that have nothing to do with crabs.