Kraftland Vault, Vol 1
These treasures are now collecting dust in some storage facility deep in the valley.
- •Pee-Wee's BikeThe friends I could make cruising WeHo on this guy...
- •The Submarine Voyage Sea SerpentHe's 30 feet long and not meant to be out of the water, meaning he's gotten even creepier over the years.
- •Bob's Big BoyHe'd greet guests as they entered our house. Now he's crammed in a storage facility next to statues of The Colonel, Ronald McDonald, and Pioneer Pete.
- •An Al Hirschfeld DrawingAt the age of 98 Al drew this of my father and me, or as my dad refers to it "Nicky on a roller coaster with a fat child molester."
- •1,000+ Board GamesLuckily they're all shrink wrapped so when the vaults are opened, they'll probably be the only thing that survived. My personal favorite game title is "Hey Pa! There's a Goat on the Roof"