My Favorite Yogi Berra Quotes
RIP to a master of baseball and the English language
- •90% of the game is half-mental
- •It gets late early out here
- •When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- •Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded
- •It's déjá vu all over again
- •You can observe a lot by watching
- •A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore
- •The future ain't what it use to be
- •If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up someplace else
- •Finally, and most fitting of today:Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours.