My iPhone Home Screen: Explained
Please make this list yourself, I have an obsession with other people's digital spaces.
- •Home screen
- •The gapI add spaces to my mac dock as well - I just like having a clear dividing line between things.
- •The three app dockFour seems crowded and I kind of dig the four on top, three on the bottom
- •ListApp placementIt's been there since I downloaded it but is a serious contender for dock placement. Goodbye, email.
- •Those 9 unread emailsAre things I really just don't want to address. Some are actually somewhat pressing and will take 5 minutes of my time to respond to. One of them is a Japanese newsletter I signed up for when living in Japan that I can't unsubscribe to because I can't read kanji.
- •That's a missed call, not a voice mailI can't leave voicemails unlistened to. It feels wrong. 90% of my voicemails are my mom.
- •The "News" folderIs really just used for Reddit, which isn't really news, is it?
- •I haven't read a book on my phone in yearsWhy is it on my home screen?? Seeking recommended apps to fill that valuable real estate.
- •I'm on AT&T solely out of prideThey suck but I can't admit it to my friends on Verizon. I'd rather drop calls all day long than admit I should have switched years ago.
- •Apple Maps is the worstI love you, Apple, but 100% of the time your maps program leads me astray. Long live Google Maps.