Non-domesticated Animals I Would Do Anything for to Have as Pets 📂
In honor of Draft Week (@john) I present something I made, didn't post immediately, and then scrapped once Lena Dunham made a very similar list.
- •Panda BearI don't want a PB as a pet, I want one as a roommate. Carl would be his name. Sometimes we'd just hang out and watch Chopped together. The fact that this will never happen actually makes me sad.
- •ChimpanzeeI'm an only child, so living with a chimp would be like having a 98% sibling. Oh the fun we'd have together! Would definitely teach her sign language and Mario Kart.
- •Slow LorisAfter a long day at work, what could be better than coming home to this little dude? Dumped? Fired? Lose all your money in a pyramid scheme? Wouldn't matter when I saw this guy's face.
- •FalconOr a hawk - I'm not that picky. I just wanna be able to walk through WeHo with this guy on my shoulder, giving everyone the stink eye (him, not me - I'd have a huge, shit eating grin on my face.)
- •Sea OtterSame effect as the Slow Loris - no day is a shitty day - but with a lot more activity. I imagine sea otters are just as playful as dogs. Mine would be, anyway. His name would be Alfie.