Places I Wish I Could Have Been, Vol 1
- •Big Mouth Billy Bass pitch meetingI just have so many questions: who invented this? Why? When they revealed it to whatever company shelled out millions in R&D, what was the response? Did they always intend on it singing "Don't Worry, Be Happy"?? So many unanswered questions.
- •CBTL Circa 2008Two aspiring writers sipping lattes trying to figure out how to get a break in this town: Writer 1 "Hey, you know what sounds like Romeo and Juliette? GNOMEO and Julliette!" Writer 2 "Woah. You're right. I'll call Disney."
- •Nestlé HQ on "Nips" launch dayDid no one really stop to say "hey, this coffee flavored candy were making is called Nips, as in, nipples."??? What I wouldn't give to feel the tension in the room as some oblivious CEO dropped the curtain to reveal their new product.
- •2006 Sahara Tent - Daft Punk, Pyramid ShowYes, it's the show everyone wishes they could have seen. In fact, everyone I know claims they did see it, which is exactly why I want to go! Because no way all you fuckers were there.
- •Sgt. Pepper's LHCB recording sessionYes, it's one of the most groundbreaking albums both creatively and technically in recording history. But I'd just want to be there when Paul said "Listen John, I loooooove that Day in the Life thing you're working on - super haunting and beautiful. I've got this upbeat little ditty about waking up and combing my hair. What do you say we just slap the two together and call it a day?"