Prizes You Could Win on Nickelodeon Game Shows, Ranked
Inspired by a conversation with @lucas. I'm sure there were many more, but these are the ones I remember.
- •Space CampThis requires no explanation.
- •Zenith TV/VCR ComboAs a kid, the *dream* was your own TV. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Nickelodeon Studios was Zenith's #1 customer.
- •Huffy BikeThis is a controversial third pick, I know, but if the bike had pegs so you could do some sweet jibs then this definitely deserves the #3 spot.
- •Casio Keyboard, Guitar, or Saxophone thingA little nerdy, but even as a kid I knew there was something sort of cool and funky about Casio. Sorry, Yamaha.
- •Toys R Us Gift CardsThis would rank higher if the network didn't have a dedicated program to watching kids race through Toys R Us, stuffing their carts with whatever they could in the allotted time frame. Kind of makes a gift card seem lame...
- •Sketchers "It's the S" shoesOh cool, shoes...
- •Tiger Electronics' GamesHow dumb do you think I am??? Nintendo or Sega or GTFO.
- •Sand artSand is not a prize. Sand is something you can walk outside and literally pick up off the ground.