Reasons Why He's a "Mighty Mighty Good Man" According to Salt 'N' Peppa
Some direct quotes, some extrapolations, some good advice for choosing a man.
- •He's funny"Always makes me laugh"
- •He's never spoken of past lovers
- •He flows on the downlowYour guess is as good as mine. I think, based in context, they're saying he spit game at other women but is smooth and discrete about it. Doesn't sound like a great quality, IMO.
- •He's smooth like BarryPresumably Barry White though Barry Manilow was smooth. And always "kept his flow on the downlow" so maybe it's Manilow...
- •His voice has bassSorry, Kanye.
- •His body resembles Arnold Schearzenegger
- •His face, however, is reminiscent of Denzel Washington
- •He always comes bearing giftsSalt 'n' Peppa's love language seems to be "gifts"
- •He's not a "fake wannabe tryin' be a pimp"
- •He dresses like a "dapper don" - even in jeans!Quite the feat!
- •He knows that his lover's name is not Susan
- •He's not a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" kind of loverHomeboy might be Sting
- •He's never disrespectful (his mom taught him that)