Recast: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The greatest movie ever made should never be remade. That said, here are my recast choices. Inspired by @Hyner
- •Nicholas Kraft: FerrisI already have the outfit and the sexy girlfriend, my mom always called me "Ferris" when I stayed home "sick" from school, and this is my recast so I'm calling the shots!
- •Justin Long: CameronLovable. Dopey. The coolest loser you know. Easy to imagine being best pals with. Definitely was "a Mac" long before it was cool to be a Mac.
- •Jennifer Lawrence: SloaneCool. Sarcastic. Everyone loves her. Just a little offbeat, but genuinely so.
- •Ralph Fiennes: Ed RooneyOne of the best performances in cinema history, Edward D. Rooney is evil, pathetic, and self-assured - and so understated in his comedic performance.
- •Chelsea Peretti: JeannieBetween Paretti's ability to play disgusted and sarcastic as well as that undeniable amazing nose, I think this one is a no brainer.
- •Melissa McCarthy: GraceSo stupid she's endearing. So honest she's lovable. Gotta have amazing comedic timing to be Grace.
- •James Franco: Boy in Police StationDuh
- •Pierce Brosnan: Mr. BuellerSimultaneously cool and square at the same time.
- •Cate Blanchett: Mrs. BuellerMay be a small role for this Oscar winning actress, but I'd like to believe she's a fan of the original and would be up for this cameo.
- •Ben Stein: Economics TeacherHe'd reprise the heck out of it.Suggested by @QuinnBeswick