Reply All: A Helpful Guide 📂
Here's to you, Draft Week
- •Established, real world group: Reply AllYour family, your group of friends, roommates, if the recipients all know each other in real life, you're good to go.
- •Your response contains valuable information: Reply AllMaybe you're letting a group know you'll be bringing a salad to the pot luck. Maybe you're clarifying pertinent information. Either way, you're good to go.
- •You have a particularly funny reply: proceed with cautionIs it really that funny that it warrants filling the inbox of dozens of people? Is everyone going to get it and think it's funny? Probably not.
- •"K" : Do NOT Reply AllIn very few circumstances does an entire group of recipients need to know "k." Either elaborate if there's information needed by all or just reply to sender.
- •You want to have a personal conversation: Do NOT Reply All