Songs in Which the Lyric "Eyes" Can Be Replaced With "Thighs" to Make It 100% Better
Brilliant request, @madithelma though I think the real challenge is to find a song that doesn't benefit from this slight change.
- •"In your thighs" - Peter GabrielChoice line, "In your eyes, the resolution of all the fruitless searches."
- •"Thigh of the tiger" - SurvivorChoice line, "stalks his prey in the night... Thigh of the tiger"
- •"Doctor my thighs" - Jackson BrowneChoice line, "doctor my thighs, tell me what is wrong, was I unwise to leave them open for so long."
- •"Thigh to thigh" - Powerline (A Goofy Movie)Choice line, "love is where we're seeing it thigh to thigh."
- •"Bette Davis Thighs" - Kim CarnesChoice line, "and she'll tease you, she'll unease you... She's got Bette Davis thighs."
- •"When you close your thighs" - Night RangerChoice line, "when you close your thighs do you dream about me?"
- •"These Thighs" by The Guess Who"These thighs, cry every night to hold you again." "These thighs have seen a lot of loves..."Suggested by @doesntmattr
- •"Private Thighs" - Hall and OatesThey're watching you watching you watching youSuggested by @sloan
- •"Thigh in the Sky," Alan Parsons Project"Don't let the fire rush to your head"Suggested by @carolineschwartz
- •Lost in Your Thighs by Debbie GibsonChoice line: I get lost in your thighs. And I feel my spirits riseSuggested by @desijed
- •"Hungry Thighs" - Eric CarmenSuggested by @sally
- •"Thighs of the World" - Grateful DeadChoice line: "Wake up to find out that you are the thighs of the world"
- •Movie bonus: The Hills Have Thighs
- •Movie bonus: Thighs Wide Shut