The Only Time These Words & Phrases Are Used
- •ProficientRésumés, specifically in regards to Excel.
- •LMFAOWhen something is pretty funny and you're over the age of 50.
- •WhomUsed directly before feeling superior.
- •"And who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?"The preface to a very long phone call, which will ultimately not go your way.
- •VehicularWhen describing a very specific type of manslaughter.
- •BideSomething you do with time, apparently.
- •ProdigalA gender-neutral word used exclusively to describe sons.