Things That Ostensibly Require Little to No Skill Whatsoever 📂
This list seemed a little mean - especially because I do love Eddie Gordon - but it's the last day of Draft Week so why not?
- •Being an entrepreneurAll it takes to be an entrepreneur these days is a bunch of ideas and continually telling people you're one. Being a *successful entrepreneur is a very different story, however.
- •Cards Against HumanityWhich is totally fine - it's a fun game - but stop announcing that you are "amazing" at this game. There's very little to no skill involved.
- •Being a member of the Black Eyed Peas (Will.I.Am and Fergie exempt)The only requirements seem to be a willingness to put on strange outfits and ambiguous ethnicity.
- •Getting your driver's licenseDrive on Fountain anytime between 6pm-8pm and you'll see what I mean.
- •Playing as Eddie Gordon in TekkenIf you just button mash its pretty easy to win. Call me when you're good with Law, then we can talk.
- •Being Lil JonDoes he rap? That's an honest question - I've only known him to yell on other people's tracks.
- •Going to Burning ManI get that you like it but I can't see how you think you're skilled at this.Suggested by @p
- •"Pop culture junkie"Suggested by @john
- •Making a baby."19 and counting" should be required viewing for teens looking to bone.Suggested by @ReeseGolchin