Thoughts During My Drive to Work Today
Inspired by @jeremysomething
- •Does @BretEastonEllis even need a guest on his podcast?I'd be very okay if you just went on a monologue for an hour, Bret. Loving the most recent episodes - nice shoutout to @bjnovak in the Jeselnik episode.
- •Has anyone converted their political or religious beliefs based on a bumper sticker?All bumper stickers essentially say the same thing "I AM A SHIT HEAD"
- •Why do I always end up listening to mariachi music?When I'm flipping through channels, I always space out when it gets to mariachi music and find myself still listening 20 minutes later.
- •What are the odds that I am the only good driver in Los Angeles?!It is a gift, it is a curse: everyone in LA is a terrible driver but me.
- •I should have avoided the 10
- •I should have avoided Venice Blvd.
- •I should move to the West Side
- •I should move to New York