Tracing a Friendship: How I Came to Know and Love Jeremy
It's always fun to trace the lineage of how someone ended up in your life — here's one in honor of the birthday boy.
- •When I was applying to colleges, Nils convinced me to go to Emerson.
- •My first semester at Emerson I met @EthanDawes and immediately didn't like him.He eventually won me over on a road trip to Fun Spot, the arcade made famous in the documentary King of Kong.
- •She immediately didn't like me because I made a joke about her being older. I eventually won her over (I think...?)
- •And somehow tricked them into hiring me to work on li.st.
- •I did a little online stalking and was immediately threatened: this guy was *really* cool.
- •And while I don't actually remember the first time I met @jeremysomething, I also struggle to remember a time when this kind, intelligent, thoughtful, and handsome dude wasn't in my life.
- •Happy 40th, Jeremy. It's been an honor to work in close proximity to such a fine head of hair.