Where to Find Me, Vol 1
Some events I'll be attending in LA. Come if you feel so inclined!
- •Mini Mansions - The Troubador, Jan 28thThe Dawes family produced one talented son (sorry @EthanDawes) and I'll be enjoying the sweet harmonies produced by this Los Angeles trio in a few nights.
- •Jon Brion - Largo, Jan 30thIf you live in Los Angeles and haven't seen Jon's show then I don't even know what you're doing with your life. There is not a living human who is better at music than Jon Brion.
- •Having dinner w me and @EthanDawes and @carolinek date TBDSuggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Dr. Keen's Office - Beverly Hills, Feb 3rdI've got a teeth cleaning scheduled, so not really something to join, but if anyone's looking for a super hunky dentist in Los Angeles, Dr. Keen is your man. Seriously, look at this dude.
- •Full Exposure: Art and Pornography in Los Angeles - LACMA, Feb 7thAn panel discussion regarding the intersection of art and porn. Plus a screening of one of my top 5 films: Boogie Nights. And it's free!
- •Neil deGrasse Tyson - Pantages Theater, Feb 9thI've never purchased tickets a year in advance for anything, but as soon as this show was announced, I pounced. For those who can't make it, check out his excellent podcast: Star Talk