Which Nintendo Character Are You?
Inspired by a convo with @stacymichelle. Tell us who and why. Double points for pics!
- •Luigi bc sidekicks are the bestSuggested by @klie
- •BIRDOEasily the most mysterious character. Also there are some mostly-credible sites that claim that Birdo is a man who acts like a girl. Three cheers for Nintendo's trans-awareness! 💖Suggested by @dylan
- •Suggested by @stacymichelle
- •Toadidk i just amSuggested by @sarahgorman
- •Toad.Just a jolly fellow with a sweet disposition. Always willing to help with no drama attached.Suggested by @Marcella
- •(yarn) Yoshi! My favorite character and also I like to roll around in a little ball sometimes. Yarn just becauseSuggested by @pocketpenguin
- •KirbyHe has a hundred different styles, knows good food cause he eats it all ,and usually ends up on adventures.Suggested by @aus10
- •RosalinaSuper Mario Galaxy - The gal who helps the hero she loves rescue the princess he loves. She's a cosmic wizard bad bitch.Suggested by @saytrumbo
- •BooHella sneaky/shy/socially anxiousSuggested by @Droptherock
- •Bowser Jr.Because I'm cute, little & fiery! Also because I wish I had an awesome clown helicopter thing to ride around in.Suggested by @ginny
- •Roy@ErinFlaherty and @dylan once took my controller playing Mario Kart while I was in the bathroom and made me be Roy for an entire round. So now I just always pick him.Suggested by @sky
- •RoboFrom Chrono Trigger. I consider myself a sort of robot. Almost emotionless, but doing what needs to be done. I have friends, I have a family, but as a person with Aspergers it makes it hard to convey my more "human" side.Suggested by @mwbarnhart54
- •I was going to say Princess Peach but it's probably more like:Suggested by @TVAddict