Would You See These Movies?
Because I plan on making them. Serious investors get at me.
- •Ewok to RememberStar Wars spinoff that explores Endor and the Ewok culture through a complex relationship between two young Ewoks.
- •When Harry and the Hendersons Met SallySequel to the beloved John Lithgow film. Turns out Harry isn't alone in the forest! Sally is a high maintenance yet lovable ape creature who can't be tied down so Harry enlists George Henderson's help is wooing his lady-love.
- •Nosferatu Fast 2 FuriousKids love vampires, kids love car chases. My billion dollar idea: street racing vampires. It's like printing money, people!
- •Dwayne's WorldBasically it's just Being John Malkovich but the door leads to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's head.
- •Boogie KnightsThe complexities of medieval dating and relationships has never properly been explored in film. You know that shit was raunchy.