X Over Y
Inspired by those AIM quizzes that we'd post to our Buddy Profiles c. 2005
- •Kanye over DrakeKanye has the best taste in hip hop. Drake was on Degrassi.
- •Shake Shack over In n OutIt doesn't seem like a fair comparison because SS is more expensive and an all around better burger.
- •Sundance Cinema over ArclightFree parking. 21+ for all showings. Perfectly sized theaters. Amazing food. Full beer and wine menu.
- •Disneyland over Disney WorldWalt's original vision or a hot, humid, infinitely sprawling croc shoe-infested melting pot of America's worst parents? Tough decision...
- •Nickelodeon over Disney ChannelEspecially Doug. If you grew up on Disney's Doug something is wrong with you (CC @Z)
- •Beatles over The StonesThis also doesn't seem like a fair comparison because The Beatles are the greatest, most influential band of the last century and The Stones played blues riffs.
- •Mountain over beachAdmittedly, the latter is sexier. But I'd much rather hit the slopes in the morning and then relax by the fire with friends in the evening. Also, snow ball fights are a lot more fun than sand ball fights.
- •Paadee over Pok PokGoing to Portland and looking for great Thai food? Opt for Paadee instead of the overly hyped Pok Pok, ESPECIALLY if you're from LA because we're getting a Pok Pok.
- •Coffee over teaI've just never had a glass of tea and said "yeah, that's exactly what I needed."
- •Blur over OasisI just officially decided the Brit Pop war in favor of Blur.
- •Music over lyricsI honestly don't know what 80% of my favorite songs are about from a lyrical standpoint. But the best songs shouldn't need lyrics to convey what they're about.
- •Dogs over catsThere are very few four legged mammals I would not prefer to a cat.
- •Single coil over Humbucker
- •Six Feet Under over The SopranosSays the guy who's never seen The Sopranos. But come on, how could there be a better show than SFU?
- •I don't wanna start a sibling rivalry - or fan the flames of one that's already burning - but I'm Team Bozo.