for you, and for me
- •Smile!Smiling, even if you have to force yourself to do it, triggers the release of hormones that will make you feel better. Practice smiling for yourself today.
- •Hydrate or DiedrateWater water water! Not lemonade, not gatorade, not soda. The benefits of drinking water positively effect you mentally and physically. No need to chug it, just keep sipping throughout your day!
- •Say "I love you"Tell the people that you love how much they mean to you. Make sure they know that they're important, they're amazing, they make a difference in your life. It will make their day better, and to share good emotions will make you feel better.
- •Create somethingMake art, make music, write poetry, ride your bike, make a new friend, etc. Do something refreshing, keep your juices flowing. You can only reap what you sow.
- •Challenge yourselfI dare you. Don't be afraid to fail. Your failures only make you stronger, and will help you succeed next time.
- •Wear comfy shoesand socks. 'nuff said.