GOING TO IRELAND FOR TEN DAYS IN SEPTEMBER. WHAT SHOULD I DO/SEE/VISIT?
I promise to accomplish every suggestion so bring it on
- •Visit Dingle
- •Eat a handful of dirt in every town you visitSuggested by @tombatten
- •NewgrangeOne of the coolest places I've ever been. A ways from dingle though.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •The BurrenA stark and beautiful place not far from Dingle.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Drink "Tom Crean's" in DingleBest beer I had on my trip. Exclusively sold in Dingle
- •Climb Croagh Patrick mountainIt's the mountain from St. Patrick's story of scaring the snakes off the island. If you climb it barefoot you get good luck for a year or something. My favorite experience in Ireland. Climbed it barefoot. 5 hours of pain but definitely worth it. And amazing views.
- •Make a trip to GalwayHappiest place on the planet
- •@NickyB climbing it in your patriotic underwear and almost getting hypothermia is bonus good luck
- •Kiss the Blarney Stone & visit the Cliffs of MoherSuggested by @kristin