6 WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
By Dale Carnegie, American author, lecturer, and developer of famous courses in self-improvement, public speaking, and interpersonal skills. Here they are:
- •Become genuinely interested in other people.
- •Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- •Be a good listener. Encourage people to talk about themselves.
- •Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
- •Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.