Personal Statistics I Want To See At the End of My Life ☕️🕰😇
I saw a bit of this a while ago... I like to join everyone on the wagon a little late..! 😂🙄🤦🏼♀️
- •# of cup of coffee I drankI can only think of about three years where I didn't drink much coffee over the last 21 years of drinking coffee... I don't believe in decaf 😂 so I drank it minimally during my pregnancy with 7; I drank none during my pregnancy with 17...
- •# of hours spent listening to musicIt's like white noise when I don't want silence. When hubby isn't home, I prefer to keep the tv off (it's always on when he's home; it's his "white noise") In my car, at the office, while hanging with friends 🤷🏼♀️
- •# of hours spent listening to Dave Matthews Band musicSome of my favorite tunes are from this fantastic group of talented musicians 🎶🎸🎻🎺🎷🥁💜 From the lyrics to the sounds to the vibes - they're my go-to!
- •# of hours spent drivingI don't travel far very often, but overall, I drive a good bit 🤔
- •# of time I cleaned up after a pet 😺🐶🦀From scooping kitty litter to cleaning up after a puppy learning to be housebroken to the days the dog needs a cone of shame & a diaper to cleaning up & refreshing the hermit crab home... these little things take a lot of time & work!
- •# of questions I have answered that 7 has askedHe's full of them! One leads to another until he's an expert on the subject! Current topic is the Titanic... oh the questions...🤦🏼♀️
- •# of time I heard/saw young me in 17's tone of voice/facial expressionsShe's her momma through-and-through! Ugh.. I apologize to my mom for my teenage years - I understand her frustration now.