Summer 2017 ☀️
Sadly it's coming to an end...😬 No family vacation this year, but we had some trips along the way 😜
- •18 graduated from High School 👩🏻🎓& 7 finished 1st gradeAnother successful school year for each of them - now it's time to take a break
- •My mom (66) cracked her pelvis 😳She fell from a ladder when painting the exterior of their house - she was hoping to finish the painting & surprise my dad 💕 #goals #sortof
- •Threw 18's grad party 🎉A wonderful day for her
- •7 fractured his wrist 🤦🏼♂️His bff is much more agile than he & hopped from the banister outside (about 5 feet); 7 (who is a "follower") tried & used his hand to brace his fall. Buckle fracture to his non-dominate hand. No cast; just braced.
- •Went to Nashville 🚗⛰🛣& had.a.blast with the 17s (now 18s) On the way we stopped to visit a longtime friend in KY - she's wonderful 😊
- •7 played his first season of baseball ⚾️It was fun to watch him learn & develop skills 😜 He really enjoyed it - so much that he's playing Fallball!
- •18 turned...18! 🎈A big birthday! I reminded her that the legal system keeps track of things now... so "make good decisions" 😊
- •My dad turned 70! 🎈Or of you ask him, he turned 59 for the 11th time! 😂
- •Dad had a heart attack 😳💔3 major clogs; open heart surgery w/ a double bypass. He's a healthy fella who's active. Smoker for years, not never any warning signs 🤷🏼♀️
- •18 went on vaca with her bff 🛫They went to the beach for a few days to visit bff's mom. Not great weather, but she had fun!
- •The O Men went to Harrisburg together 🚗🛣My father-in-law & hubby go to Mecum Auto Auctions & took 7 to this one! They had a good couple of days doing boy things 😜😊
- •Moved 18 to college 🚗She's only 45 minutes away - so taking 2 cars was no big deal 🤦🏼♀️It's an exciting time for all of us!
- •So overall it's not been a dull summer!Everyone is happy & healthy & on the mend 😊
- •Here's to Fall 2017 🥂🍁