Things I'd Do if I Had Disposable Income
- •Pay 17's college tuition in full 💸👩🏻🎓No question
- •Stash money away for 7's college education to be paid in full 💸👨🏼🎓No debt for either would be awesome!!
- •Remodel the house into exactly what I want it to be 🏡🔨Love there for a little bit to reap the benefits, but then sell it 🤷🏼♀️
- •Buy/build the house we want 🔨🏡We have a wishlist; we're not lavish, we just want a practical house with room to entertain & park!!
- •Go on a cross-country trip with the fam 👨👩👧👦🛣Just the 4 of us - Rent an RV & just go! 🚍
- •Buy a bowling alley 🎳Turn it into our dream business - bowling with a restaurant/bakery attached. 🎳🍔🍪
- •Buy a whole new wardrobe 👖👡👚👗Self explanatory - all new for all 4 of us!
- •Buy new wheels for my car 🚙I don't need a new car (mine only is 70k miles - it's a 2008); but my rims are in need of some tlc...
- •Pay off all other debt 💳💰