Foods I Miss From When I Studied Abroad in London and Sydney
Years later, and I still have cravings
- •Cheezels (Sydney)Delicious cheesy rings with a fun little guy on the box that just wants you to enjoy devouring his brethren.
- •Nando's (London)Spicy grilled chicken + fries with peri-peri seasoning + all the sides + pints and pints of Strongbow = so many late night drunk eating times
- •Nutri-Grain cereal (Sydney)Not to be confused with the cereal bars, this cereal box may look like something your grandma stockpiles in case of emergency, but it is heaven.
- •Bueno bars (London)Yeah I know you can find these here if you look hard enough, but I associate these with walking down the high street and looking at all the pretty clothes I couldn't afford, but still in a great mood because I had candy!
- •French fries with sweet chili & mayonnaise (Sydney)Sounds like a super gross combination but trust me, it is outstanding. Australians know their bar food.
- •Full English Breakfast (London)Best. Hangover. Food. Ever.