Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Wow it hurts my poor little Chicago-dwelling heart to see the city crumbling.
- •Sometimes I feel like I'm channeling Dauntless when I run onto the train as the doors are closing.
- •It's good to know that the El is still running after the apocalypse.
Or, I'm Beginning To Understand What They Mean When They Say "The Grad School Struggle"
- •The front right tire on my car
- •The part of the nose that keeps the snot from flowing liberally
- •The boiler in my apartment building