FOUND: A/V EDITION
Please do add your own found treasures!
- •Working BOSE headphonesBy my brother, while we were walking our bikes home from celebrating his promotion. When it rains, it pours.
- •MacGyver DVDIn the rental minivan 8 guys picked up at the Corpus Christi airport on the way to a beach weekend bachelor party. Pro Tip: watching without sound will help you not regret the many hours of wasted youth spent watching with sound.
- •100+ 1960s & 70s New Yorkers in a dumpsterThis was not urban foraging. More of a confused walk of shame that took me out the back door instead of the front and let me out right next to this treasure trove. I rode my bike home, got my car and drive back to snag them but they were already gone. Also, I just realized this one is t exactly A/V but I'm leaving it bc my fingers worked so hard to write it.
- •Working BOSE speakers at the thrift storeSo they weren't found on the side of the road and I did pay for them but not much. Goodwill hadn't tested them and I was about to leave town and wouldn't be back within the return policy so homeboy knocked the $15 price tag down to $5 so we could both move on without guilt or anxiety in our lives.
- •Mystery VHS tapeFound this in my attic about seven years ago while doing some electrical work and I still haven't watched it because I don't have a VCR. It kind of haunts me.Suggested by @sloan