I NEED NEW GLASSES BECAUSE
- •The tortoise shell is flaking off, making for vision distractions and embarrassing moments when people say things like "Is your tortoise shell flaking off your glasses?"
- •I've started picking at them. It's like hanging skin from your cuticles; borderline pathology.
- •The prescription I was given is way off. As in even further off than the one I was given last year and went back to have adjusted.
- •I got these p.o.s. Glasses at a 1 hour place next door to a Sam's Club. Next time I will just go into the Sam's Club. If there's a line I might instead actually go to a real doctor.
- •When I look in the mirror, the semi-blurry person in front of me is a dubious representation of a real adult.