OPTIONS: WHAT TO SAY IF I GET TO MEET PRESIDENT CLINTON THIS WEEK EDITION (UPDATED POST MEETING)
I got invited to the Clinton Global Initiative Meeting so it's actually a possibility worth preparing for. These are my options so far. Suggestions appreciated.
- •Do you like House of Cards?
- •I shook your hand in Pueblo, CO. 1993ish. It was cool but I remember questioning if it was worth the four hour wait.
- •I was your press secretary's HS Lit teacher in the Dominican Republic. Taught him the 5 paragraph essay and how to be a boss.I did not teach him how to be a boss.
- •What was your first compact disc? Was it Tina Turner's Greatest Hits?
- •If you were going to give me a nickname that would stick for the rest of my life, what would it be?
- •What actually happenedBill: What's your name? Me: (I'm going to freeze up and just say) Noah Geisel Photographer: Smile! [end scene]