QUESTIONS FOR INANIMATE OBJECTS: MY BROKE DOWN CAR EDITION
- •Will your missing hood ornament negatively impact resale value?Serious, who steals a Camry ornament from the car's grill in the teachers' parking lot?
- •Was your upholstery always like fart memory foam or is that a post manufacturer addition?
- •When will @starlee release a new Mystery Show?
- •Why do you act so high miles when you're supposedly still low miles?Under 90,000 miles on a 2000. I drive like I'm driving Miss Daisy.
- •Do later model Camrys make you jealous with their non-skipping CD players and Bluetooth capabilities?
- •Do you worry that even the NPR member station will refuse to accept you as a donation?
- •What is a power train?
- •Were actual horses ever involved in calculating horsepower? If so, were any harmed?
- •Would the U.S. Men's National Team have avoided that embarrassing loss if Tim Howard had played?