10 Ideas for Fascinating Investigative Articles I Would Like to Write and for What Publication
Or any article that I would like to write
- 1.Why do so many architects cite le corbusier as a major influence, yet so few (only Richard Meier comes to mind) follow, or even partially incorporate, his 5 pillars of architecture?
- 2.How to develop a midi mapping of a controller that can be utilized by multiple programs simultaneously without unwanted overlap. Step by step. Example, Traktor and ableton live using maschine as the controller and utilizing the 8 group buttons for actual midi control and not switching groups.
- 3.Why I taught myself to swim and how it has changed my life (obviously to come after I've taught myself to swim).
- 4.How utilizing punishment has helped me incorporate habit change in my life (the old carrot/stick idea).
- 5.Where have the scratch DJs gone? And will they ever return? (A story regarding how only a handful of a former army of scratchers still seem to be performing and pushing the art form froward)
- 6.Designing and building a custom midi controller. (Includes ideas on layout, feature-set, what controls might be beneficial, and also explain philosophy of limiting complexity of use and maximizing ease of use, visual feedback, and fun)
- 7.An article series of how different architects approached design challenges. How do these 3 architects approach building on a hillside, in a valley, etc. How do these 3 architects handle extremely harsh cold climates, and so on.
- 8.Financial strategies to improve savings and financial growth, with specific tactics to help with automation, debt reduction/elimination, and investment concepts.
- 9.Stories of the parents and their parenting strategies of extremely accomplished children. Example, what were Elon Musk's parents like, how did they foster his creativity, how did they create a home life that encouraged him to be able to see opportunity and evaluate risks, and so on, plus their interesting stories.
- 10.Why does everyone want an open floor plan, but volume builders never create highly functional modern designs? Where is the disconnect?