10 Ways to Generate Passive Income Within the Next 3 Months, and the 2nd Step Needed to Achieve Them
They sound hard, but are they?
- •Launch a newsletter. Send out multiple interesting emails, with further content on website. Develop an information product based in part on blog and newsletter content, but with plenty of extras. I'm thinking bourbon-related. Maybe a book on the history of moon shining, or a planned trip to multiple distilleries, all organized through the site.
- •Launch website about architecture and design. Feature interviews with architects and builders. Also feature book reviews. Use Amazon affiliate links for books reviewed as well as any other tools discussed.
- •Develop an intro to SketchUp course with several modules, and have it focus specifically on real design, like for boats, or houses. Not a generic "you can do anything" but a system for designing something from start to finish that can be used as plans to actually build the designed thing.
- •Make some songs, load them onto my website, and sell them. Maybe, to increase their appeal, create a whole persona, and send some songs to ad agencies who work on commercials for potential licensing. Focus on one new album per 6 months, 2 new songs per month.
- •Write and self-publish a book, release it serially as each chapter is completed, charging $1 per installment. Once completed, release the complete book on Amazon. Maybe that story of the immortal man I've been thinking about...
- •Launch a style blog. Maybe partner with a tailor for some revenue kickback. Blog about how fit, consistency, and limited color palettes can be blended to create a great style, on a budget, that always wins. Multiple revenue options from this, including affiliate or referral links, consulting, and even lifestyle design.
- •ComicAdvice.com site. Once set up, potential for shop for each comic to sell their wares. But they will address incoming questions/stories, and shop will be simple for them to add or remove their goods.
- •Find a good on Amazon that is liked but has some constructive poor reviews. Then utilize alibaba to have a similar product made that addresses those criticisms. Find 3rd party to handle warehousing and shipping, and sell on Amazon. Requires some up front out of pocket, but good potential.
- •Hire someone to develop an app with an annual subscription, that helps users to find nearby lunch specials at restaurants.
- •Invest in a brewery very early on and wait!