5 Fears Throughout My Work Day
These are fears I have most frequently during a typical day at work.
- 1.Being Late to the "Important" MeetingYou know how your calendar will fill up with a hundred meetings in a single day with just one important one sandwiched in the middle for which you just can't be late to.
- 2.Bring Stopped by "THAT" Person Who Makes You Late for the "Important" MeetingYou just just get up to head to the your "important" meeting and that person sees you and desires right at that exact moment that they NEED to speak with you right now.
- 3.One of my Direct Reports Will Have a BreakdownSomething in your employee's personal life has crossed into their work life forcing you and everyone nearby to become involuntarily involved.
- 4.Will Someone Help Themselves to my LunchNot sure when this practice began but it is apparently still okay in some people's mind to take other people's food and eat it as though it was their own.
- 5.Accidentally Breaking Wind in Front of OthersLet's face it, these things can sneak up on you at a moments notice and can be hard to prevent, especially as you get older.