WAYS MY 3-YEAR OLD IS CRUSHING IT
There are times I think she has things figured out better than me.
- •Anyone is a friendAt the park, library, store, literally anywhere she sees people roughly her size she with say, "Oh I see some friends over there."
- •It is fun to get excited about stuffAnything she likes brings out insane amounts of enthusiasm. This includes finding lost happy meal toys from six months ago, but still.
- •Everything is negotiable.Being told no does not phase her one bit. She always ready with a counter offer. At times I say yes simply because she has outmaneuvered me.
- •Be prepared to shareGranted this was her mom's idea, (props to @ebsquared) but taking a second shovel and bucket to the park means you can make another toddler's day with, "do you want to play with these?"
- •Anything is a playgroundCurrently it's our new sectional sofa. To him it's a trampoline park.Suggested by @aakraus
- •Any outfit is suitableSuggested by @teardropivy