Tinder Rules to Follow to Get Me to Swipe Right for You
I'm not into this for a one-night stand. I'd ACTUALLY like to on a date with you and get to know you. I use this app the find ladies to date. Also I use these rules for my own profile and I think they work for all sexes.
- 1.Include your real age.It just makes it easier for all of us. And you CAN change it.
- 2.No blurry photos.THIS is how you advertise yourself? With a blurry photo on an app designed to judge you based on looks? If someone can't see your face they think there's a reason why.
- 3.No group photos.I get that you want to show how fun you are but I want to date you, not 5 strangers. Also, if they are all group shots how do I tell which one is you?
- 4.Don't have a drink in every photo.I get it, you party. But put the fucking rum down for one booze-free pic so I don't think you're an alcoholic.
- 5.Limit yourself to one "selfie".An all-selfie selection of photos makes you look vain.
- 6.Change up your facial expressions.Nothing is less attractive or more concerning than someone having the same face in every photo.
- 7.Include full body photos.Are you just a head?
- 8.Limit to one pet photo.I do not want to date your dog. I also envision moments when your dog might not be on the date. I get that you love your dog, but let's leave him/her out of every photo.
- 9.Fill out some information.Take 30 seconds and write something in the blank space. Are you funny? Are you a robot? Blank profiles are sketchy.
- 10.If you include your height in your profile description I assume you want someone taller.I don't care how tall you are. But if you include your height in your profile description I assume that anyone shorter than you can take a hike, so I do.
- 11.What the fuck is the big deal about paddle boards?Does everybody have one? Has everybody written one? Paddle boards are the new tiger, I guess.