10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
Thanks for including me @veshecco!
- •I have an unhealthy obsession with gifs.No explanation necessary.
- •Spotify is wonderful and I needed it in my life.
- •I'm capable of being active on li.st without being addicted to it.I check in a couple times a day, read and ❤️ some good lists, maybe leave a comment or two, and check out.
- •Traveling/vacation lists have inspired me to get out in the world a little more.I've also learned that I am always the only person on my flight with the appropriate sized carry-on.
- •Y'all read a lot of books!My "Books Read..." list would be embarrassing.
- •Listers from outside the US are some of my favorites. I don't want to list them and miss someone, so here's an English Bulldog.I'm a big fan of getting a different perspective and learning more about what's happening in the rest of the world.
- •I'm even worse at this without drafts.I usually don't have the time to make a decent list in one sitting. I'm also a harsh critic of myself, so a lot of lists that would've gone in drafts just get deleted.
- •It's like High School, but more respectful...usually.There are some bully types, cliques, occasional mean comments, and people who think their 💩 doesn't stink, but for the most part it is a well intentioned group of people. That's hard to find these days.
- •I will never do an AMA.Because A) I'm way too private of a person, and B) I'm not that interesting.
- •Life wouldn't be as good without it.I would have missed out on something wonderful if I never joined.
- •Math is hard.Thanks for reading! ✌🏼🤘🏼