5 BEST TV SHOWS SET IN ILLINOIS, RANKED
- •#1 - Married...With ChildrenPretty damn close to real life around here in the 80's and 90's. The only difference was that my grandparents owned a shoe store, but my dad didn't work there.
- •#2 - ERYoung Clooney. You're Welcome.
- •#3 - The LeagueYou really don't have to be a football fan to get a shit-ton of laughs out of this show.
- •#4 - Happy EndingsOther than Adam Pally being one of my favorite stoners, the cast and writing were fantastic.
- •#5 - Family MattersI can still sing the whole theme song!
- •#6 RoseanneThe Roseanne character was my mom's hero. I'm living proof that was not a good thing. 😂
- •Honorable Mention- The Dick Wolf Collection.Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, Chicago PD, Chicago Justice, Chicago Sanitation, Chicago Construction, Chicago Law & Order, Chicago Parking Attendant.
- •I don't watch The Good Wife or any of the other dramas, sorry.I didn't even add Punky Brewster even though Soleil Moon Frye has the same birthday as me.
- •Thanks for reading!No more drafts so you're getting this mess as is.