5 for 5-Ted Talks I Wish Existed
Requested by @mnickwrites. Full disclosure: I've only seen a handful of Ted Talks, so this might be terrible. 😕
- •The Brain - Taking over the world in 500 easy steps.
- •Gob Bluth - Fixing huge mistakes with magic.
- •Mario - Plumbing, princesses, politics, brothers, and blue shells.
- •Arya Stark - How a girl with no name can discover her true self and make a badass pie.
- •Yoda - Doing, not trying.
- •Bonus: Archer (my dog) - The importance of stuffing removal in today's economy.
- •I'm pretty sure I messed this up 😕Thanks for reading if you made it to the end!