5 things other than a bum shoulder that @dad3 should get looked at if he can do it without fainting:
Ranked by how likely they would be to cause a Vasovagal Attack (fainting). WARNING: DO NO LOOK IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!!!
- •5- Loose toothSometimes they come out in bunches. Kids can take them out without fainting, so it shouldn't be a problem for an adult.
- •4- "Man Zone"This is likely to induce some vomiting, but usually doesn't cause a loss of consciousness. The doctor will probably recommend putting frozen peas on it, and no "Heimlich" for a few days. See list for reference: 5 things that make me feel Alive!
- •3- Sore ForearmMuch worse than a sore shoulder! Probably not a good idea to go to the doctor. They're going to want to put it back in place, which is highly likely to cause a Vasovagal Attack. Just put some Neosporin on it. You'll be alright.
- •2- Twisted ankleI would say just walk it off, but that doesn't seem doable. This one is going to need medical attention for sure. Chance of fainting, around 75%
- •1- Sore JawThe doctor will probably want you to come in to remove the blade. There's almost zero chance that anyone makes it through that without a full blown Vasovagal Attack. You should really be more careful when you're chopping vegetables.
- •Bonus: HeadIt appears to be "Dead". No need to go to the doctor. It's not even a problem. Enjoy life!
- •Thanks for the request @mnickwrites! Sorry it took so long 😕