Adventures in Cat-sitting 😺
Even though I'm not really a "cat person", they totally dig me for some reason. Naturally when my friends go on vacation, I'm the guy they call to take care of their pets. I hang out with them for a couple hours a day, feed them, and clean those nasty boxes out. This was my most recent experience of hanging out with cats. 😼
- •This is RowandShe's pretty chill. Likes having her neck petted. Dislikes shoelaces.
- •This is GarlandVery vocal. Likes meowing, purring, and hissing at Rowand. Dislikes when I say I'm leaving. She lays on my feet for her goodbye belly rub.
- •I don't think she's supposed to be up there.I'm certainly not going to try to get her down though.
- •Awwww sharing food.Even though there's bowls on opposite sides of the room for that.
- •That escalated quickly!My phone wasn't fast enough to properly capture the attack. It was quickly resolved with treats for everyone.
- •No need for active petting.Just hang your arm over the couch and let the cat do the work.
- •Sure take a nap right there. That's not totally uncomfortable or anything.That was after 20 minutes of petting. Which of course meant that I had to vacuum after.
- •Here comes trouble.I'm starting to think there's a bit of an attitude with this one.
- •Let's take it outside ladies!One relaxes on the floor...
- •... While the other plans a murderI can pay attention to both of them at the same time, but I think this one wants both hands to herself.
- •Ummm, should I be concerned?While preparing the food bowls, I looked up and noticed this. I'm pretty sure she is only keeping me alive for the belly rubs and treats.
- •The humans will be home soon, so that wraps up the list.Thanks for reading!