Inappropriate places that my Ron Burgundy ringtone has gone off. 📱😕
Kind of inspired by @readjulia and her ringtone list. YOUR RINGTONE AND WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT YOU I'm not a popular fella, and I'm rarely in public. Unless I'm in a movie theater or court, I keep my phone loud enough that I can hear it. These places are dead silent most of the time, so it can be a little surprising, but it usually gets a laugh.
- •I leave my notifications on all the time so I don't forget that I have a phone. This is my text/notification tone...Classic line from a classic movie.
- •Some places that it's gone off...
- •In line at the post office.It happens all the time there for some reason. Most people are just staring at the floor or the wall there, so they usually chuckle quietly.
- •In the dentists chair.Made him laugh, made me scared. I need your hands steady sir! 😧
- •In line at the bank.Same as post office. Why are these places so quiet?
- •Veterinarian's office.She thought it was hilarious. Luckily there weren't any needles or fingers inside my dog at the time. 😱
- •Cranky old doctor's office.Zero sense of humor on that guy. Also lucky there were no needles or fingers inside me that time. 😷
- •Shopping with my daughter.She gets so embarrassed! It's hilarious 😃 She gets over it when she hears someone laugh at it though. My older kids don't care at all.
- •New doctor's office.It led to a 10 minute chat about Will Farrell and Paul Rudd. Hopefully no patients were waiting after me.
- •Holiday family gatherings, the only time it's quiet is when everyone is eating.My mom hates it, but everyone else 👍
- •Parent/teacher meetings.They understand where my kids get their sense of humor. 😄
- •That's all that I can remember for now. Thanks for reading!If you tap the ❤ it will go off wherever I happen to be at that time. (shameless attempt at self promotion through trickery) 😕 Stay Classy, San Diego 😎